Friday, March 14, 2008

California Dreamin'

Been on vacation in Chula Vista and San Diego for a while. We stayed with Diane's sister and her husband and 5 of the 6 kids...the other being off in Texas. It was good fun and I will share some pictures and stories and such, I am sure.

We also all got sick. Well, lingering colds, that sort of thing. Mine hit me the hardest on Tuesday, I think it was. I felt almost incapacitated. Almost incapacitated is almost worse than incapacitated. You feel that you can barely do anything, but you know that you can still do things and ought to still be doing things because you are not incapacitated, so you get up and do things. And you sleep extra.

The nice thing about being sick there is that I got plenty of rest, hot tea, fresh food and sympathy. And, we got to share the joy. Everyone else was also becoming sick as we left this morning.

Hopefully, I will be getting better, as I have to return to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

agentpipes said...

FPF, I'm praying for God's healing on your family. Good to have you all back!