Friday, April 3, 2009

Exported to Mexico

I was saddened to see in the news this morning that two more in our community died as a direct result of these being so readily available.

Most cops I know really hate to see what happens when the wrong people get their hands on them. And they think most people's hands are the wrong ones.

They are a scourge that is responsible for more deaths than anything else in this country. Look at the statistics over the last 30 years. You will see how much death and devastation they cause.

I know most people say they are only a tool, it is the people that kill, not them. But c'mon. It would be soo much harder to kill without them.

Yes, they helped tame the west, they have made it possible for people to eat and survive, they are a symbol of our freedom. But in this day and age, are they really necessary?

Now I have seen how they are flowing like water in a river to Mexico, causing death and despair over there.

So, I am thinking about promoting some legislation to ban automobiles in this country. Whaddya think?

2 comments:

El Cid said...

Ha. I seriously almost thought you went all gun banny on me.

Mountain Mike said...

With as trouble as I have had with my cars and as little money as I have to fix or replace them, I am all for the ban.

Let's do it!!!