Sunday, June 9, 2013

Out of Control

There seem to be very few things that we are able to control in our life.

At home, things are prone to breaking and finding other ways of demanding our attention. Things at work go in directions that we may or may not like, often without the benefit of our input. When we drive ourselves around town, other people drive in ways they should not. Political races often turn out a victory for the other candidate, the other party, the other cause.

Our world is out of control. At least out of your control.

I stole this, and I'll give my source credit -

There is so little in this life that we can actually control. But, one thing you can control is your level of fitness.

Taking care of the bodies we were given will help you feel better, look better, think clearer, work harder, have a better attitude. Why not take care of yourself?

And here is who I stole this idea from: Andy McDermott.
Find him at: about.me/Andymcd23 

No comments: