Sunday, September 4, 2016

And I'm away





Here's an older photo of the Gavish siblings. Every year I send our Christmas letter to them. Apparently they haven't ever gotten Christmas letters, as the whole family makes a point of reading it together every year.



Today I am doing some of the final prep for a trip to Israel tomorrow. The point is to try and connect with leaders of ministries and non-profits there, and to tour around a bit.

After meeting with some leaders there, I'd like nothing more than to give you a chance to help encourage and inspire them to continue doing the great work they are doing. I'll be sure to let you know how you can be a part of what they are doing to make our world better. And, if you want to go meet some international ministry leaders overseas, let me know. I can help make that connection too.

In the meantime, remember me in your thoughts and prayers as I travel.

And maybe I will get to see the Gavish's, so they too can appear in the next Christmas letter.

No comments: