Monday, June 29, 2009

When will I learn to listen to her?

Diane and I recently went to eat at the local Bar/Restaurant/Iconic Burger Joint Bob Dobbs with some friends.

I thought it was an ok experience. The burger I had was great. People were allowed to scribble on the walls, so some of that was interesting, notwithstanding the naughtiness that some people felt compelled to scrawl on their little plot of fame.

Tonight I came across the article in the local news thing on-line that indicated that Bob Dobbs failed a health inspection by the County, failing with "five critical food safety violations".

I suppose that figures, because after we ate there, I asked Diane what she thought. "It seemed dirty," was her reply.

Actually, if they get it cleaned up, you should try one of their burgers. They are excellent.

Here is Bob Dobb's website.

Read the article here.

1 comment:

mrs. fpf said...

Of course one feels compelled to say an "I told you so," but I don't like to gloat. So, how about, "I love you."