Monday, February 20, 2012

That ain't workin, that's the way you do it.....

Just in case you get a day off for the holiday, I thought I would give you something to do while you are getting your money for nothing.

Head over to VAT19 , and you are sure to find something to spend all that money on. They have a collection of unusual items, from a punch to make your own guitar pics,
to helium filled remote controlled flying fish,
to Etch-a-Sketch iphone cases
and hundreds of other equally useless but thoroughly entertaining "I want one" sort of things.

And......most of the items have an entertaining little video to go along with it.

*Warning*
Although I am posting this primarily for your entertainment, Vat19.com is an evil corporation intent on doing all it can to lighten your wallet. The items they carry are so irresistible that you may find yourself deprived of all your money, which will soon be lining the pockets of the owners of the website and their employees (who are probably working today).

2 comments:

deej said...

So, you sparked my interest and I checked out the VAT19 site (I am after all enjoying my state paid holiday). I've never seen such things in my life! I enjoyed the tour of the site but will keep my hard earned state paycheck for stuff like food. Thanks for sharing!

Jaime said...

Glad you enjoyed.....and didn't go broke.