Friday, July 11, 2008

The Newcomers

Nicholeopolis is the blog of a good friend of ours from Sacramento (actually Davis now). She is new at blogging, has had a couple of good posts and needs to add some more, cause we like her and think she has great stuff to say.

Dana Hicks is the blog of my friend Dana Hicks. He has been the Pastor of a few Churches, including the Planting Pastor of Beginnings Church, which is currently being replanted as something else.

Emily (AKA Desert Hiker) is the blog of my daughter Emily. She doesn't post much, but she does pretty good for a 12 year old, I think.

The Lion's Den is the blog of our friends the Lepeau's. They are fun, funny and interesting so, if you can't meet them in person, check out their blog.

I recently had to remove Travis and Bald Head Bruce from the roles. If they update again sometime, I will re-add them. Come on guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh CRAP. Now I have to figure out how to BLOG.

Bruce Hunt said...

I have updated mine and have made a committment before Jesus to blog more often :)

Jaime said...

Ok Bruce.

Yer back in.