Friday, September 12, 2008

Ethanisms



Abigail was talking to my Mom and reminded us of some of the things Ethan used to say before he reached his current aged state of 6 and 1/2. I know that if you are not related or at least know Ethan, you don't care. But I am, I do and I do, so here are a few Ethanisms:

Cold Slop: the stuff that is made of shredded cabbage and you have it as a side for your sandwiches.

Fold: the way you feel after you have eaten way too much.

Stuporman: The guy in the tights and red cape that flies around and helps people out.

And, I almost forgot this one. It is kinda naughty and I think he really thought this is what we were saying...

Sour Crap: The fermented cabbage food that is used in traditional German dishes. This is, surprisingly enough, not one of his favorites.

I am sure they are more. But, alas, like his youth my memory is failing.

note: The pictures are from massacre canyon in Nebraska and my living room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that ethan...boy, he is one funny guy!

Elanor Willow said...

dad, what about ridunkulas?