Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Making Fiends


Emily's favorite cartoon, "Making Fiends", is going to be on TV. It was going to be on Nikelodeon, but they decided just to put it on the NickToons channel instead.

Here is a message from the creator about it:

Hello Fiends-

Finally I have news! The Making Fiends tv show is going to premiere in the US on the Nicktoons channel at 11:30 AM (PT/ ET) on October 4th. It will also show at the same time on October 5th. Until last week, I thought my show would be playing on Nickelodeon as well, but apparently that was not meant to be.

For those of you who do not get Nicktoons or who aren't in the US, the new episodes should start playing online on October 10th. I'll let you know more about that when it's finalized. Hooray!

Making Fiends is about two little girls, one super sugary sweet (Charlotte) and one (Vendetta) that talks in a Slavic accent and that makes strange beasts that try to eat the other little girl. If you can't catch it on Nicktoons, make sure you at least go check out the episodes on the website: Www.makingfiends.com

2 comments:

Nichole said...

This is SO funny, and actually quite a God thing. You see, every since Emily introduced me to Vendetta several years ago I have been in love with this hilarious cartoon. Well recently I have been attempting to find it again and could not for the life of me find it anywhere on the web. I spent evenings racking my brain to try and figure out what their names were...Viscious? Vain? Ve.....somethign? at last you have filled a whole in my life! (why I never just asked you I have no idea)

Anonymous said...

Making fiends is hilarious. Everyone should watch it.

I wonder what the tv show will be like?