Saturday, October 25, 2008

Coming Soon!

As I mentioned, I will blog about who I plan on endorsing for president. Since Colin Powell made his choice known, I will do the same on Monday. I will also include a few reasons why I am making the choice I am.

As I said, Who my choice is will come as no surprise to many of you and little surprise to the rest.

Here is something that does not affect my decision.

The "Race" issue.

I have heard of people that plan on voting for Obama because of his race. Many "African- Americans" have reportedly said they are voting for him because he is black...or half black....and it is time to have a half-black president.

This is perhaps the most foolish thing I have heard of yet. If someone is truly making voting decisions based on race then they are either idiots or racists (which, in my opinion, is synonymous with idiots).

Likewise, I am sure their are pockets of white supremacists here and there that have discounted Obama out of hand simply because of his racial mixture. See the previous paragraph for my thoughts on them.

So, check in again.

No comments: