Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Now that is what I call country.


I think I have shared the lyrics to this song before, but I am ready to take myself touring as a country music artist. So, here is the first verse of my signature country song, "I can't believe".

Had a real bad night
Got in a fight with my lover
My truck broke down
She ran off with another.

I can't believe the things that happen to me.

My dog jumped out
Got hit by a semi
You should have seen
That poor little mutt fly

well,
I can't believe the things that happen to me.

Chorus:

They're so bad, bad bad
They're so bad.
They're so bad, bad bad
They're so bad.

Now I just need a couple more verses. And it would help if I learned to play the guitar or something. Then I'll be ready for the road. Hope to see you out there.

5 comments:

agentpipes said...

I think with some great emotional build incorporated into the live show the lyrics you have will do really well. Got a stage name?

Jaime said...

Stage name!?! No way. This is raw and real, baby.

El Cid said...

When is the tour. Any dates in Nor Cal?

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the midwest dates. Our band has a couple coming up in August. Just a county fair and a music fest. I will get you the info. I am sure we can still get you on the marketing stuff too.

Davey

Anonymous said...

My zippo is all fueled up and ready to wave!

- Cindy Lou