Sunday, June 15, 2014

Arrows

Sons (and daughters) are indeed a heritage from the Lord, children, a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior 
are the sons (and daughters) born in one's youth.
Happy is the man who has filled his quiver with them.
Such men will never be put to shame
when they speak with their enemies at the city gate.
Psalm 127

 Proud to be a Dad today!

I feel as if my impact in the world is multiplied through my children and I am happy. I wish I could be with them all today.

Here's who we got:

Thomas - A veteran of the war in Afghanistan and is currently serving in the Middle East again.

Emily - One a mission trip/leadership training program in the urban inner city of Quito, Ecuador.

Abigail - Here with us today, but ready to face the world.

Ethan - our warrior in training, ready to head to Church with us this morning.

Makai - Tom's son, who we are hosting for the summer.

They are so cool, they sound like the cast of characters from a movie or great novel. I can't wait to find out more of the story! I love you guys.

No comments: