Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sadness

Abigail has a bad cough and a stomach ache tonight. It always bothers me more when she is feeling sick, because of her history of operations, hospitalizations and the like. I think her last operation was about five years ago, but it is still quite fresh in my mind. Diane and I were just talking today about one of the times we took her to the hospital when she was horribly dehydrated.

Anyways, I suppose I ought to post a little of her story soon, since I told what I did, but you will have to wait. For now, we have to take care of her and try to get some sleep. Hopefully, she is just extra tired from a couple of hours at the pool.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

She is fine. A little too much time in the sun at the pool followed by a little too much pizza.

I will tell you some of the stories of her struggles soon.

agentpipes said...

We are overjoyed that she is o.k. Too much pizza, you say. That's not surprising - we all ate too much pizza last night.