Monday, June 16, 2008

This raised some eyebrows

Job 7:13 & 14 "When I think my bed will comfort me
and my couch will ease my complaint, even then you frighten me with dreams and terrify me with visions"

Diane's sister and her husband came for a visit about a week or so ago and stayed in our guest house. In a fit of rearranging, we decided to put the bed in the guest house in the girls room and get a new bed for the guest house. So, we began shopping.

Our trip took us to Sleep America (where America goes to sleep), on Broadway. The first thing the salesman did was lead us to some contraption that we laid on. It did a high tech analysis of our body type, weight, height, etc. to tell us which sort of bed would be the best for each of us.

Turns out, Diane and I should not even be sleeping together.

Who would have thought, after 16 years of marriage?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They told me that my legs aren't supposed to be sleeping with my back. Now what?