Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One Second Thought

In case I never get around to finishing the story this week, you can here the scaled down version of both the story and the message I shared in Tucson only on Saturday morning at 9:30am...15 minutes of it anyways....on am 940.

By the way, free to the first one that is interested, A Pima County Sheriff's Department Calendar. No, it is not like the firefighters calendar, cause cops are usually not in anywhere near the shape of firemen. But, it does have some cool pictures and I am in one of them riding a quad.

If anyone wants it, be the first to say so on here.

If no-one says anything, I will take that as a sign that....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,Can I get that James or has someone else requested it
Mom
I read your blogs faithfully

Elanor Willow said...

there you go folks. The calendar goes to my mom.

I will send it soon.

Jaime said...

And apparently Emily was logged in on my computer.

Anonymous said...

Hey

Is there any way I could get one too?

Jaime said...

Well, I could probably get some more, if you wanted.

Anonymous said...

HEY, THAT MOM WAS JAMES' MOM THAT WROTE LAST NIGHT, MOM IN COLORADO, IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TO GET IT

Jaime said...

Yeah, I got that.

I will send it today.