Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winner Takes All.

For a little while there, I was on a pretty good winning streak. I won, randomly, some good stuff.

- I won a jewelry chest and some other do-dads from Hallmark and American Girl for the girls. You see, they had this drawing at the local store that you could enter as many times as you wanted. So, Diane and the kids went every day for a couple of weeks. They dragged me along and I threw in an entry one time. A couple of weeks later, they called to say that we won, and the entry that won was mine.

-I won a three week all expense paid trip to India at a National Convention.

- At a company party, I won the grand prize of a dinner at a nice restaurant that I was able to gift to some friends.

- At another company party I won a DVD player that the kids wanted.

So, every time their is some sort of entry or drawing thing, everyone wants me to sign up. I usually don't, because I don't think I will win. You see, every one of the aforementioned times, I knew I was going to win if I entered and I would say so ahead of time. I don't think I have been wrong yet.

I think it is time for another win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you win something for me? Like money?

Anonymous said...

oh great swami, can you tell me if i will win the home depot $5,000 sweepstakes? Please?

Anonymous said...

NO... he I make him enter those for ME!

Anonymous said...

OOPS! Must be tired...