Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't worry about doing the dishes. It's your birthday. You can do them tomorrow.


You may not know this, but Sunday was Diane's birthday. Some of my friends expressed concern's that I might make her cook her own dinner, etc., etc.

Here's is what we did. I took her to Phoenix. Granted, it was almost unbearably hot and we were going to deliver a guinea pig and Phoenix is probably our next to least favorite Arizona town (Ajo probably being a least favorite. I am, incidentally, going there this weekend.).

But, we got to hang out with some other friends up there. This guy and his wife and kids and some other friends were around to help us sing Happy Birthday, since we went to their house. We had some pizza and some delicious chocolate brownies with cream cheese frosting.

So there, what could be better for a Birthday than being serenaded by professional singers and hanging out with some friends. You could almost even hear them singing a couple of notes even tho the the kids and I were really trying to drown them out.

I hope you had a good B-day Diane. You really are the love of my life.

No comments: