Saturday, February 20, 2010

Remember this.....


The majority of the books I read are non-fiction. I included these ones, which are four of them I am currently working on. Click on the picture for a little more information about each one.

But, I recently finished the book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls, which I am slated to review for Quirk Books on March Third.

SO, I just wanted to give you a little reminder:

March 3rd
Tune in to my blog for the review of Quirk Books' Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls.
You can also find a link on the review to how you can be a possible winner of one of fifty prize packs with a retail value of more than $100.

The prize packs include:
An advanced copy of the book
Audio books of the previous offerings in the series
A poster, a journal, postcards and more
.

No comments: