Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tucson Festival of Books


It is the time of year for the annual Tucson Festival of Books. This is actually the second annual, but I thought last years was a hit, so I ought to give you a reminder to go, if you are in the area.

Some of the highlights for our family last year were talks and signings by Gail Carson Levine, author of among other things, Ella Enchanted, Richard Peck and Jay Dobyns.

The Festival of Books is to Be hald on March 13th and 14th at the U. of A. campus.

And, don't forget that this Wednesday, my review of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls. I was sent an advanced copy from Quirk Classics and by checking out my review on Wednesday, you can also sign up to try and win a prize pack that includes an advanced copy of the book, Audio books of the previous offerings in the series, A poster, a journal, postcards and more.

And, if you haven't yet, here, look at this.

No comments: