Monday, May 5, 2008

This Week.


Today...Cinco De Mayo....is T.J.'s B-Day. I hope he has a good one. He is off in Hawaii doing Army stuff, so if you want to write him or something, let me know.

My B-day is tomorrow. Someone told me Saturday night....I think it was Liliana, and I am not sure that I am spelling her name correctly, that May was the best month for birthdays. I have certainly always enjoyed it.

I do have to work on my Birthday. i am saving up my leave time to blow it all this summer for a wedding I am officiating at and a trip. But, I get a five day weekend and I am taking the fam to a resort in Indio. Well, lets call it Palm Springs. It sounds better, it is close by and people know where it is.

Diane's Birthday is in May too. May 17th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....tomorrow is my birthday too! imagine that!

Travis Hart said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear James, happy birthday to you. It sounds better on this end while I’m singing it, just imagine it if your want. Have a great day. I'm quite glad your father asked your mother to marry him. Now we all get to enjoy you.

Jaime said...

Thanks guys.

Scott, I hope you had a great one!!!