Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just in Case.

In case you don't hear from me for what seems like forever, I will be spending the rest of this week and most of next in Colorado. Heading out there to see my Mom, my two brothers and their families. Also looking forward to hanging a little with a friend from High School and a friend from the old days here in Tucson (referred to by my wife as "old girlfriends", as in, "we are going to see daddy's old girlfriends").

Don't rob my house, since will have my guns elsewhere. Don't even come in the house, since the dog will be loose in it.

If you have my number, you can still call or text or whatever. If not, well then........

Check in here, as I may have one or two good posts during the time I am gone.

Check back regularly after September 27th.

No comments: