Sunday, May 2, 2010

Clever and Original

Parental Advisory***This post contains a word of questionable meaning***


Last night, at the Democratic Party's annual heritage dinner in Phoenix, Vice President Joe Biden called Arizona's new immigration law "misguided". I think we have already heard that one, last week, from the President. Try to be a little more clever and original Mr. Biden.

Whatever your opinion on the new immigration law in Arizona, you have to admit that our Sheriff in Pima County was clever and original in his coining of the term "fornicaboobery" to describe the new law. I think that it has created buzz and is a hook to start conversations and express opinions about the new law that "misguided" was unable to accomplish.

I previously provided some of my thoughts on the new law. I was pleased to see that his sentiments echoed mine in the concern over the jails being filled immediately if we started arresting everyone for this crime.

You heard it here first folks!

As far as "fornicaboobery", you did not hear it here first. But, I have not been able to stop saying it. Maybe this post will help.

3 comments:

AJ said...

James,

Just thought I'd let you know that I totally found this by accident:

www.fornicaboobery.com

lmfao

Just though I'd share with you. :)

Jaime said...

Ha. I heard dot org and dot net are still available.

mrs. fpf said...

AJ - you do know what "lmfao" stands for, right?