Friday, December 7, 2007

Because Your Mine






Here's a book I picked up at the library, because I am a fan of Johnny Cash music.

So, the first part is just a ton of his love letters to Vivian. I mostly skipped that. What follows is her story. a little different than what I understood happened in the movie, Walk the Line.

For instance, Vivian thought that Johhny left her because of his drug abuse and because June Carter chased him down relentlessly. Johnny's parents let Vivian know that he was running around with June.

So, I think the whole thing is kinda sad. Vivian was his wife, mother of his children and, I think, was better looking than June. Not only that, but he wrote the song, I Walk the Line, for Vivian. So, if your a fan and kinda interested, check out The Book.

If your a fan and don't want to hear about all that, just listen to some Johnny Music on Rhapsody.

No comments: