Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Here is something not to do

Note: I made the language less colorful than the language that was actually used, so the story may have lost some of it's flair. I also omitted the names. If you know any of the parties involved, this story never really happened. I made it all up. If you don't know any of them, it is a true story.

I was sitting at the office at work talking with a couple of the guys. One of them has a girlfriend that is in training to work our job and I was asking about how she was doing and what she thought of the whole process.

As we were talking, the other guy says, "Do you know so and so who is in training now? I can't stand her. She is (colorful metaphors omitted)".

The first friend says, "Yeah, I know her, she is my girlfriend."

After apologizing profusely, then running out of the room for a few minutes while the guy with the girlfriend and I laughed, the conversation resumed. Anyway, I guess it is best to know who knows who before you start talking bad about them.

No comments: