Friday, December 14, 2007

Who's Who

Agent Pipes
This is my friend Dale. He goes to our Church and is an Air Traffic Controller. He also wanted me to take the most recent position I have so I could have some stories for him. Apparently he is tired of Air Traffic Controller Stories.

Bald Head Bruce
This is my friend Bruce. He started to work with the alternative Denomination (not that kind of alternative) the same time I did and had the same troubles I did and ended up back with his old denomination just like I did. The grass is always greener, I suppose.

Beginnings Church
This is the blog for the Church I am a part of now.

Isaiah O
This is the son of a friend from the Sacramento area. The friend is a Pastor and Church Planter, who spoke at our Church there a couple of times. Isaiah was diagnosed with Luekemia over the summer and this blog is a journal of his life.

Josh Reich
Josh is the Pastor of Beginnings Church and has some great thoughts on his life and what it means to be a Missional Church.

Steve Hockensmith
Steve is an author who wrote some really cool western books. I have corresponded with him once or twice and the third release of the really cool western series is out in February....The Black Dove.

Let's see if I can do the books a bit of justice. The protagonist and the first person voice in the story has a brother who is very much into Sherlock Holmes stories, which in the book are being published as fact in the contemporary papers. So, the brother decided that he too wants to deducify. The stories are about how the two cowboys end up running into crime scenes and...well, in any case, pick up one of his current books Holmes on the Range or On the Wrong Track.

No comments: