Sunday, November 23, 2008

Is it the END?!?

We currently attend the Church where I did an internship when I first started pursuing vocational ministry just after graduating from that Bible School, Beth Sar Shalom. Beth Sar Shalom is considered a Messianic Jewish congregation, which means, loosely, that it is a Christian Church Comprised of Jewish "Christians" and those that want to discover the Jewish roots of the Christian Faith.

Next Sunday, Steve, the Congregational Leader, is teaching on the topic, "Is this the End Times?", or something very like that.

So, is it the end? Are we almost there? My Father certainly thought so. His last email to me, prior to his passing(which is till in my in box) was entitled, "The End Of Days". In a way, I suppose it was for him.

I have recently recorded some of my thoughts on this topic here, here and here.

I will let you know what Steve has to say after hearing his sermon next week.

No comments: